SunSetter Products LP, America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to all of our employees and customers!
Responsible for coordinating, implementing and supporting multiple facets of mailing, media, e-commerce and wholesale marketing efforts.
- Update all of the marketing materials for the dealer program: dealer manuals, in-home kits, brochures etc.
- Monitor all dealer marketing inventory items for replenishment
- Schedule emails that support the dealer marketing effort into the SunSetter System
- Monitor the dealer email schedule to ensure all emails drop on schedule
Retail Email Campaign
- Date/code versioning of existing email creative. Proof the new versions for accuracy and functionality.
Marketing Library and Samples
- Assemble and distribute sample mailing packets to SunSetter employees
- Maintain sample packets and loose components of all mailings in the marketing library
Lead Generation Support
- Assist in proofing all direct mail components and print advertising before artwork is sent to the printer or uploaded to a publication
- Proof and approve all mailing proofs from external mail house
- Upload new SunSetter videos to YouTube and maintaining current videos on our channel
- Research new promotional incentives for all owners mailings
- Help ensure all 800 numbers are functioning properly
- Website review and proofing as needed
- Assist the marketing department in with any other print, creative, and advertising projects as needed