Position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and interaction with internal customers and external service providers. Models Best Experience service in their daily interactions. Resource will support the Plan, Assess and Develop and Manage Risk processes within the PPC department by taking ownership for sub-processes related to each of the following: Associate Relations and Communication
Staffing, Recognition, BEx Culture Support, Environmental, Safety & Health, Training & Development. The primary goal for this position is to build strong relationships with team members and customers (our associates) by being a proactive and approachable service provider that anticipates needs and creates positive change.
- Support managers and associates in consistent interpretation and enforcement of policies, procedures, and company practices, including as related to associate coaching/counseling activities.
- Oversee progressive discipline process and support managers in maintaining coaching/counseling documentation.
- Provide service for our internal customers through special projects, requests and issue resolution.
- Manage associate files and information requests promptly and accurately.
- Responsible for bridging communication between PPC and all other functional areas. This requires a basic understanding of our policies, procedures and Best Experience philosophy. Staffing Use applicant tracking system to manage requisition and candidate lifecycle Support hiring managers through requisition creation and approval process Convey needs to staffing agencies as appropriate Coordinate interviews and participate in interview process as appropriate Facilitate hiring decision to ensure best-fit candidate selection Use applicant tracking system to manage timely onboarding and disposition candidates not selected Customer Service:
- Provide high level, positive customer support and service that exceeds the expectations of our associates.
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and use proactive communication and process tools to serve our customers as efficiently as possible.
- Approach conflict resolution as an opportunity to improve processes and relationships across various functions.
- Lead and participate in the planning and execution of various associate activities and recognition events. Continually look for ways to provide unique, memorable experiences that reinforce our Best Experience culture. Includes celebrations related to performance and service milestones.
- Provide and promote tools and materials that assist all areas in providing associate recognition. Includes Caught in the Act recognition program, President's Award, BEx cards and other tools and recognition vehicles.
- Creates presentations, memos and other various communication pieces for the department.
- Interacts with customers on a daily basis regarding various PPC issues and services.
- Creates communication to promote PPC services, activities as well as rewards and recognition.
BEx Culture Support
- Coordinates Voice of the Associate (VOA) survey completion, data collection and reporting.
- Continually obtains feedback regarding their service and incorporates customer feedback into their development plans and daily work.
Environmental, Safety & Health (ESH)
- Ensure OSHA compliance and recordkeeping and oversee Workers
- Compensation, Hearing Conservation and medical supply management. Prepare and facilitate regular safety meeting content, including OSHA- and company-required topics
- Serve as facility resource for company safety-related policies and procedures, ensuring consistent enforcement and making recommendations as appropriate
- Serve as on-site leader of Associate Safety Team, facilitating regular meetings and overseeing team activities Performance Management
- Facilitate completion of Performance Management process across all customer groups.
- Use forecasting tool to manage portion of facility PPC budget. Integrates quality at the source thinking and activities in daily, individual, team and project work. (Applies to all job duties 100%)
- Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology in daily individual work
- Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology on teams
- Defines and documents individual processes within sphere of control
- Ensures that others are trained as back-ups on (processes) within the area/department
- Improves processes within sphere of control
- Identifies waste and rework and enacts plan to improve/solve
- Checks satisfaction of internal customers through use of quality tools and Customer/Supplier metrics