We are seeking a Customer Care Escalations Specialist to support our Customer Care Group in managing escalated customer cases and improving issue resolution.
- Assuming case ownership over unresolved customer care issues. Requires understanding of circumstances under which problem occurred, research and implement issue resolution, establish and maintain contact with the customer until a resolution has been executed and confirmed.
- Respond to and initiate contact with customers, other departments, and SunSetter Partners to resolve customer inquiries and escalated issues, via phone, email, mail correspondence, web and internal CRM application.
- Collaborate with internal/external departments to resolve customer escalations.
- Moderate customer reviews using a third-party platform
- Provide general support during our peak volume months to both our retail & wholesale business channels including sales, order entry, technical support, and customer service via phone, chat, email, or occasionally in-person
SunSetter Products LP, America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to our employees and customers! The Sunsetter Sales Representative is an exempt, field-based role responsible for managing leads that are company generated as well as those that are self-generated. This is a new position, reporting to the National Sales Manager. The primary objective is to establish new relationships and managing leads with a focus on selling our products, help our customers and provide them with our Best Experience impression. This position includes extensive visits within the assigned sales region (Atlanta Territory), establish in home appointments which will provide a full product description, may demonstrate the product, features and accessories to the consumer. Candidate will have a demonstrated success and passion for achieving sales growth while working with dealers and third-party company installation. This is a fast-paced environment with high visibility and accountability for successfully achieving department goals.
* Meet or exceed specified regional and company sales goals and objectives
* Manage all leads with a goal of setting in home appointments and sales
* Develop new prospects from our company generated leads as well as self-generated, interact with existing customers to increase sales by means of consistent, in-person visits and telephone calls
* Work effectively with team members to reach company and team goals & objectives
* Generate a brief daily sales report submitted to management
* Provide efficient and timely support to customers
* Interact with a third-party company which will provide installation of the product.
* Summarize and record customer conversations in a clear and articulate manner for future reference using company’s CRM and online mapping software
* Attend Home Shows, and all other available resource methods that may produce viable leads
* Maintain effective product knowledge of all company brands and stay appraised of industry trends
* Maintains continuous communication and follow-up with key dealers, and takes responsibility for follow-up actions to ensure customer satisfaction
* Evening and weekend appointments are necessary
* Extensive local travel required (no overnights)