SunSetter’s Media Planner will be the lead person in the day-to day media planning and execution of SunSetter’s advertising program which includes TV, Print, and Digital efforts.
- Responsible for all aspects of media plan and execution, including but not limited to:
- Building the advertising plan schedules
- Annual budgeting
- Negotiating rates
- Execution of Insertion Orders
- Using the MAC to create, code and deliver print ads to publications in proper specs
- Invoice review and submission for payment approval
- Tracking results
- Create results reports and analyze results
- Cash TV planning including weekly meetings, monthly and annual budgeting, new station review and reporting
- Print advertising planning, negotiation, tracking, coding, creative decision making and analysis.
- Work with digital agency to manage and optimize digital search efforts
- Media reporting and analysis using SunSetter’s internal software
- Manage and maintain SunSetter’s Facebook presence
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with outside vendors and be primary person of contact for any and all needs
- Work closely with internal departments to collaborate on projects across multiple platforms
- Assign and maintain tracking codes for SunSetter’s CRM system
- Present advertising plan at annual call center trainings or other trainings as needed
SunSetter Products LP is America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to all of our employees and customers!
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Customer Care (CC) team with technical product knowledge on all SunSetter products. This position will develop and deliver product training to CC associates, as well as call center trainers and technical support agents. The purpose of this position is to identify trends and raise product issues that are occurring in the field with DTC (direct to consumer) customers and dealers and follow through with corrective action through manufacturing resources. This position will also assess the effectiveness of SunSetter’s technical training programs and address deficiencies through videos, multimedia training aids, troubleshooting, and training resources as necessary.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge database centered upon product changes and known trends occurring with products in the field
- Review and improve all web based training resources for call center and internal SunSetter agents to insure common methods of identifying and solving technical issues with customers and dealers
- Create and maintain multimedia/video training aids to assist dealer/installers and tech agents and customers
- Develop all technical training and support training material for tech agents through annual refresher trainings and “train the trainer” sessions with call center trainers
- Monitor recorded agent calls and evaluate tech agents at centers to assess training program effectiveness and to identify opportunities for additional or enhanced training around certain product installation or troubleshooting issues. Use this opportunity to improve effectiveness of support site and troubleshooting tools that are in use.
- Support the dealer customer service team by taking calls (in-season) and using this knowledge to identify trends with product installation or operations, and communicating issues to manufacturing as necessary. Also process feedback from dealers to identify best practices around the expeditious installation of our products using tools or processes that might improve the quality or efficiency of their work
- Primary interface with SunSetter dealers or handymen service organization (s) supporting our customers with installation. Evaluate the quality of the work performed by these contractors and provide feedback (as necessary) about issues or complaints
- Assist with customer escalations resulting from product installation or operational issues by contacting customer and/or dealer installer to resolve
- Maintain all needed replacement parts screens in the SunSetter CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system by means of appropriate pictures, descriptions, and processes, in order to assist agents with trouble shooting product issues and presenting obvious solutions with replacements parts and/or instructions available in the system
- Assist with the investigation of any customer incidents or injuries associated with the installation or operation of a SunSetter product by contacting customers and gathering factual data. Assist with the determination of root cause and possible improvements / changes to existing processes or methods
- Insure mailroom is supplied with updated and accurate instructions based on manufacturing’s latest revisions
SunSetter Products LP, America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to all of our employees and customers!
Responsible for coordinating, implementing and supporting multiple facets of mailing, media, e-commerce and wholesale marketing efforts.
- Update all of the marketing materials for the dealer program: dealer manuals, in-home kits, brochures etc.
- Monitor all dealer marketing inventory items for replenishment
- Schedule emails that support the dealer marketing effort into the SunSetter System
- Monitor the dealer email schedule to ensure all emails drop on schedule
Retail Email Campaign
- Date/code versioning of existing email creative. Proof the new versions for accuracy and functionality.
Marketing Library and Samples
- Assemble and distribute sample mailing packets to SunSetter employees
- Maintain sample packets and loose components of all mailings in the marketing library
Lead Generation Support
- Assist in proofing all direct mail components and print advertising before artwork is sent to the printer or uploaded to a publication
- Proof and approve all mailing proofs from external mail house
- Upload new SunSetter videos to YouTube and maintaining current videos on our channel
- Research new promotional incentives for all owners mailings
- Help ensure all 800 numbers are functioning properly
- Website review and proofing as needed
- Assist the marketing department in with any other print, creative, and advertising projects as needed
Associate will rotate through a variety of machine and hand assembly jobs.
- Reading and understanding work orders
- Making tickets and doing ticket transfers
- Identifying quality flaws and bringing it to the lead's attention
- Working with automatic screwdrivers, riveters and sonic welders
- Packaging and using small scales, including lifting boxes and using pallet jack
- Manual assembly of small parts using presses and hand held tools
- Work on moving assembly lines such as auto-bagger to bag parts
- Keep work areas clean and neat
- Keep count of your production and record all counts accurately for each job
- Meet production goals for each day on each job
- Must rotate through all jobs