Associate will perform all the assigned responsibilities related to operating fabric pleating equipment.
- Run pleater/gluer machines including minor trouble shooting
- Set up machine (use tape measure; loosen and set stops, change out die, place rolls on machine, ensure adequate glue supply)
- Continually monitor and adjust machine – machine adjustments may involve use of computer
- Continually watch for defects and alert trouble-shooters
- Inspect final product for quality
- Keep track of production and use calculator for simple math
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
SunSetter Products LP, America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to our employees and customers! The Sunsetter Sales Representative is an exempt, field-based role responsible for managing leads that are company generated as well as those that are self-generated. This is a new position, reporting to the National Sales Manager. The primary objective is to establish new relationships and managing leads with a focus on selling our products, help our customers and provide them with our Best Experience impression. This position includes extensive visits within the assigned sales region (Atlanta Territory), establish in home appointments which will provide a full product description, may demonstrate the product, features and accessories to the consumer. Candidate will have a demonstrated success and passion for achieving sales growth while working with dealers and third-party company installation. This is a fast-paced environment with high visibility and accountability for successfully achieving department goals.
* Meet or exceed specified regional and company sales goals and objectives
* Manage all leads with a goal of setting in home appointments and sales
* Develop new prospects from our company generated leads as well as self-generated, interact with existing customers to increase sales by means of consistent, in-person visits and telephone calls
* Work effectively with team members to reach company and team goals & objectives
* Generate a brief daily sales report submitted to management
* Provide efficient and timely support to customers
* Interact with a third-party company which will provide installation of the product.
* Summarize and record customer conversations in a clear and articulate manner for future reference using company’s CRM and online mapping software
* Attend Home Shows, and all other available resource methods that may produce viable leads
* Maintain effective product knowledge of all company brands and stay appraised of industry trends
* Maintains continuous communication and follow-up with key dealers, and takes responsibility for follow-up actions to ensure customer satisfaction
* Evening and weekend appointments are necessary
* Extensive local travel required (no overnights)