The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for all supply, inventory and Supply Chain Activities around their assigned facility for SIWF. This individual will work closely with the plant, product and demand teams to ensure alignment on daily activities and lead initiatives to support the business goals.
The Supply Chain Planner will serve as the operations lead for the platform teams. This will include primary accountability for decisions concerning inventory, capacity, production control and logistics at their respective facility.
The Supply Chain Planner will have a direct reporting relationship with the materials management team at their facility. They will need to be able to coach and develop the local buyers, master schedulers and warehouse personnel to accomplish SWF’s financial and service goals.
* Manage inventory levels across entire network to optimize capital investment with on time service
* Develop capacity plans with local schedulers that optimize on time service and productivity
* Work with local schedulers to develop capacity plans that optimize on time service and productivity
* Establish appropriate safety stock levels and inventory targets for raw materials and sub-assemblies and monitor actual performance against those targets in cooperation with demand management and vendors
* Work with schedulers at their plants to develop both near and long-term productions plans for all products under their respective responsibility
* Develop and monitor Schedule Adherence and Schedule Validity metrics; Develop remediation plans when metrics start to deviate from goals
* Lead joint planning activities with production schedulers to understand plant capacity and downtime and potential schedule variances; Develop remediation plans when capacity requirements start to deviate from plan
* Work with product management on new product development activities as related to the supply chain
* Create local logistics budgets and ensure that we’re minimizing warehousing and transportation spend while maximizing service
* Collaborate with demand management to measure and improve forecast accuracy where ever possible
* Partner with procurement to work on supplier development with strategic vendors
* Identify areas for continuous improvement within the integrated supply chain
QUALITY (100%) – Integrated into all aspects of the job duties
* Utilizes quality/process tools and methodology on teams and in daily individual work
* Defines, documents and improves processes within sphere of control.
* Ensures that others are trained as back-ups on (processes) within the area/department
* Identifies waste and rework and enacts plan to improve/solve
* Checks satisfaction of internal customers through use of quality tools and Customer/Supplier metrics
* Looks for innovative ways to streamline work processes across the division and involves stakeholders
* Establishes forums to share best practices
* Uses dept and company scorecard and other metrics
* Measures own work to plan and reports out at a micro and macro level
SunSetter’s Media Planner will be the lead person in the day-to day media planning and execution of SunSetter’s advertising program which includes TV, Print, and Digital efforts.
* Responsible for all aspects of media plan and execution, including but not limited to:
- Building the advertising plan schedules
- Annual budgeting
- Negotiating rates
- Execution of Insertion Orders
- Using the MAC to create, code and deliver print ads to publications in proper specs
- Invoice review and submission for payment approval
- Tracking results
- Create results reports and analyze results
* Cash TV planning including weekly meetings, monthly and annual budgeting, new station review and reporting
* Print advertising planning, negotiation, tracking, coding, creative decision making and analysis.
* Work with digital agency to manage and optimize digital search efforts
* Media reporting and analysis using SunSetter’s internal software
* Manage and maintain SunSetter’s Facebook presence
* Cultivate and maintain relationships with outside vendors and be primary person of contact for any and all needs
* Work closely with internal departments to collaborate on projects across multiple platforms
* Assign and maintain tracking codes for SunSetter’s CRM system
* Present advertising plan at annual call center trainings or other trainings as needed
SunSetter Products LP is America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to all of our employees and customers!
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Customer Care (CC) team with technical product knowledge on all SunSetter products. This position will deliver product training to CC associates, as well as call center trainers and technical support agents. This position will identify trends and raise product issues that are occurring in the field with DTC (direct to consumer) customers and dealers and follow through with corrective action through manufacturing resources. This position will also assess the effectiveness of SunSetter’s technical training programs and address deficiencies through videos, multimedia training aids, troubleshooting, and training resources as necessary.
- Support the dealer customer service team by taking calls (in-season) and using this knowledge to identify trends with product installation or operations, and communicating issues to manufacturing as necessary. Also process feedback from dealers to identify best practices around the expeditious installation of our products using tools or processes that might improve the quality or efficiency of their work
- Maintain a technical knowledge library of websites centered upon product changes and known trends occurring with products in the field
- Review and improve all web based training resources for call center and internal SunSetter agents to insure common methods of identifying and solving technical issues with customers and dealers
- Create and maintain multimedia/video training aids to assist dealer/installers and tech agents and customers
- Provide all technical training and support training material for tech agents through annual refresher trainings and “train the trainer” sessions with call center trainers
- Monitor recorded agent calls and evaluate tech agents at centers to assess training program effectiveness and to identify opportunities for additional or enhanced training around certain product installation or troubleshooting issues. Use this opportunity to improve effectiveness of support site and troubleshooting tools that are in use.
- Primary interface with SunSetter dealers or handymen service organization (s) supporting our customers with installation. Evaluate the quality of the work performed by these contractors and provide feedback (as necessary) about issues or complaints
- Assist with customer escalations resulting from product installation or operational issues by contacting customer and/or dealer installer to resolve
- Maintain all needed replacement parts screens in the SunSetter CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system by means of appropriate pictures, descriptions, and processes, in order to assist agents with trouble shooting product issues and presenting obvious solutions with replacements parts and/or instructions available in the system
- Assist with the investigation of any customer incidents or injuries associated with the installation or operation of a SunSetter product by contacting customers and gathering factual data. Assist with the determination of root cause and possible improvements / changes to existing processes or methods
Associate will rotate through a variety of machine and hand assembly jobs.
- Reading and understanding work orders
- Making tickets and doing ticket transfers
- Identifying quality flaws and bringing it to the lead's attention
- Working with automatic screwdrivers, riveters and sonic welders
- Packaging and using small scales, including lifting boxes and using pallet jack
- Manual assembly of small parts using presses and hand held tools
- Work on moving assembly lines such as auto-bagger to bag parts
- Keep work areas clean and neat
- Keep count of your production and record all counts accurately for each job
- Meet production goals for each day on each job
- Must rotate through all jobs