SunSetter Products LP, America’s largest manufacturer and marketer of retractable home awnings. Come join a close-knit and growing company that is committed to providing the best experience to all of our employees and customers! The Mid Atlantic Territory Manager is an exempt, field based sales role within the Wholesale Sales Department of SunSetter, reporting to the National Sales Manager. The primary objective is to establish new relationships and improve the performance of existing SunSetter dealers, with a focus on dealers who are underperforming. This positon includes extensive dealer visits within the assigned sales region for the purpose of training and coaching dealers on effective sales techniques specific to the SunSetter product line. Candidate will have a demonstrated success and passion for achieving sales growth while working with inside dealer sales consultants. This is a fast paced environment with high visibility and accountability for successfully achieving department goals.
- Meet or exceed specified regional and company sales goals and objectives
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing dealers to increase sales primarily by means of consistent, in-person sales visits and telephone calls
- Work effectively with team members to reach company and team goals & objectives
- Provide efficient and timely support to dealers and customers
- Effectively manage dealer sales performance
- Facilitate the execution of market pull through strategies
- Plans, organizes, schedules and hosts regional meetings for dealers to meet company’s sales goals and objectives
- Summarize and record customer conversations in a clear and articulate manner for future reference using company’s CRM and online mapping software
- Maintain effective product knowledge of all company brands and stay appraised of industry trends
- Maintains continuous communication and follow-up with key dealers, and takes responsibility for follow-up actions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Operation of Forklift
- Verifies stock availability
- Operating warehouse machinery in accordance with established procedures, obtains item(s) in stock from shelves.
- Prepares and maintains records
- Processing returns
- Processing raw material requests for production
- Unloading deliveries
- Fills orders in accordance with specifications on order form.
- Pick orders in accordance with order form specifications, using lift or order picker.
- Initiate inventory count requests when inventory variances are discovered.
- Complete paperwork, as necessary.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Replenish materials into their proper locations
- Repair pallets
- Perform daily maintenance on warehouse equipment (maintain, charge, clean batteries)
- Clean assigned areas; remove trash; recycle as appropriate.
- Ensure work area is in a clean and safe condition.
- Report unsafe conditions to department leadership.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to sit or stand for a 8 hour shift
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, bend and work overhead
- Must be able to wear all required PPE
- Must have strong hand/eye coordination
Associate will rotate through a variety of machine and hand assembly jobs.
- Reading and understanding work orders
- Making tickets and doing ticket transfers
- Identifying quality flaws and bringing it to the lead's attention
- Working with automatic screwdrivers, riveters and sonic welders
- Packaging and using small scales, including lifting boxes and using pallet jack
- Manual assembly of small parts using presses and hand held tools
- Work on moving assembly lines such as auto-bagger to bag parts
- Keep work areas clean and neat
- Keep count of your production and record all counts accurately for each job
- Meet production goals for each day on each job
- Must rotate through all jobs